We approach public involvement not merely as a way to disseminate information, but also as a way to build partnerships and momentum toward real change. At CHPlanning, we believe that building trust and confidence with stakeholders is the key to successful implementation of planning projects.
THE SOUTHPORT MARINE TERMINAL COMPLEX
- Engineering Support
- RFQ/RFP Support
- Permitting Support
- Stakeholder Outreach
- Community Engagement
Through the creation of a Public-Private Partneship (P3), the Philadelphia Regional Port Authority (PRPA) is looking to develop the Southport Marine Terminal Complex in anticipation of the completion of the Panama Canal Expansion and Delaware River dredging projects. Once completed, Southport will be the largest port expansion project for PRPA in 50 years.
- Researched and authored a report on the historical status of a WWII-era seaplane hangar to inform text contained in the Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
- Developed a stakeholder outreach plan and organized outreach and community engagement events.
- Provided media monitoring services and distributed weekly media monitoring reports to the client and consultant team.
- Assisted PRPA’s Director of Procurement during the Q/A period for the Statement of Qualifications (SOQ).
- Created graphics for public presentations and social media content.
- Planned and executed numerous public and stakeholder events, including DBE-specific outreach events.
- As the project is on-going, traffic analysis and studies will be conducted as needed.
- Provided support to the engineering consultant by performing permitting research.
- Assisted the Director of Procurement with the RFQ/RFP processes.
Anticipated traffic analysis and studies, as needed.