Delaware River Port Authority Green Ports Initiative
CHPlanning explored environmental and economic benefits of green initiatives, researching solar funding incentives, energy incentive programs, and alternative fuels incentives, credits, or grants.
- Researched environmental and economic benefits of green initiatives
- Explored solar funding incentives, energy incentive programs, and alternative fuels incentives, credits, or grants
- Developed GIS mapping and data to summarize population, employment and land uses city-wide
Chester Waterfront Plan & Zoning Update
CHPlanning wrote the new plan for the City that addressed large areas of vacant, undeveloped, and environmentally contaminated land on the waterfront. We updated zoning code and development standards to accommodate the vision.
- Amended the zoning plan addressing environmental conditions, maximizing public access to the water, and encourage attractive redevelopment
- Developed a Strategic Action Plan with goals and strategies for addressing the issues, opportunities, and concerns related to land use and infrastructure
- Provided zoning code and map amendments reflecting the City’s future and Waterfront revitalization.
New Orleans International Airport
As short and mid‐ term projects neared completion and passenger growth continued, the airport needed assistance in establishing a long‐term development program for the next 20 years. CHPlanning helped to assess the long‐term development options necessary to assist the Airport in determining the environmental conditions of each plan segment.
- Assisted with environmental assessment project scoping
- Compile and document environmental data at MSY
- Document the potential, direct, induced or cumulative environmental impacts and proposed alternatives