Bellmawr Borough BuilD - Out Analysis
CHPlanning coordinated Inventoried and prepared GIS maps of
existing conditions including undeveloped land, environmentally
constrained land, public open space, private open space, flood zones, and other features.
- Inventoried and prepared GIS maps of existing conditions including undeveloped land, public open space, flood zones, and other features
- Performed a Build-Out analysis of the Borough including the proposed waterfront development
- Calculated municipal wastewater capacity
CAPACITY ENHANCEMENT Program Management
AND Document Controls
As part of the Capacity Enhancement Program (CEP), CHPlanning compiled all work associated with Phase 1 of the Program Definition (PD) section of the program. This document was presented to senior PHL staff and will be used as the basis to identify specific projects to advance.
- Created Program Dashboard to manage scheduling, budgets, and other various aspects of the CEP utilizing PowerBI, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator
- Analysis and siting for Consolidated Rental Car (ConRAC) facility
- Developed file management protocols & trained program team
MASSACHUSETTS PORT AUTHORITY (MASSPORT) ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT
In support of the Massachusetts Port Authority’s (MassPort) environmental management system (EMS) development team, CHPlanning led an Aspects and Impacts workshop with project staff and key stakeholders and provided general consultation support to the project team.
- Through the Aspects and Impacts workshop, CHPlanning identified, assessed, and refined Massport’s Logan Facilities aspects and impacts log
- Identified new EMS programs, and/or opportunities for improvement in existing programs