LOWER MERION COMPEHENSIVE PLAN TRANSPORTATION ELEMENT
CHPlanning provided the analytical framework and strategy recommendations for automobile, bicycle, pedestrian, transit, trail, and parking improvements.
- Facilitated citizen-led Circulation Committee to craft recommendations
- Coordinated circulation element planning efforts with other organizations working on comprehensive plan elements
- Emphasis on implementation of multi-modal transportation improvements
On Site Green Stormwater Infrastructure Program
CHPlanning provide on-site planning, design, and maintenance support related to Green Stormwater Infrastructure (GSI) at the Philadelphia Water Department’s (PWD) Office of Watersheds as part of the Green City, Clean Waters initiative.
- Contributed to award winning source water assessments
- Assisted in the development of PWD stormwater ordinances
- Assessed numerous sites throughout Philadelphia in an effort to analyze potential stormwater management locations
I-95 DESIGN SUPPORT SERVICES
CHPlanning was tasked for outreach and management tasks for this project including public involvement, environmental coordination, and inter-agency coordination.
- Developed a Public Outreach Plan detailing project-specific issues
- Prepared an Asset Management Plan & Social Media Outreach Initiative
- Created supporting material for the Revive 95 website